Aprenda a fazer brinquedos de cachorro pap. Não há fotos, somente o pap abaixo.
Dog Toys to Make at HOme
- Old Tube Sock
- Empty Plastic Water Bottle ~ 16 oz size
- Cut the toe end off the tube sock
- Remove all the excess air from the empty water bottle (ie squash it)
- Insert the flattened plastic bottle into the sock
- Tie knots to close at each end
You just made a super fun dog toy your schnauzer will love - for FREE!
- Fabric scraps (or old t-shirts, pair of jeans, etc.)
- 6 Rubber bands
- Cut or rip fabric into three strips: 6 inches wide and 20 inches long.
- Tightly twist each individual strip and secure it on either end with a rubber band.
- Then tightly braid the pieces together
- Next tie knots on either end. Make sure the knots are very tight so it doesn't come undone.
- Now remove the rubber bands and you’re done.
dog craft tip: If you want to fringe the ends simply cut into strips.
Your Miniature Schnauzer's gonna love playing tug with this dog toy!
Before you throw that old garden hose away... cut about 6 inches of it and thread an old t-shirt through it (about 10 inches wide) .
dog toy craft tip: You can use a rope, or any other material you like.
Next, tie knots at the hose openings and at the ends of the fabric.
And that's it! Another freebie!
Schnauzers love squeaky toys and you can make them yourself!
- Buy a bag of replacement squeakers (most pet & craft stores carry them)
- Fabric of your choice
Cut fabric into 2 circle shapes - 8 inches each.
dog craft tip: You can cut squares or any other shape you wish.
Sew the 2 pieces together (inside out), leaving a one to 2 inch opening.
Turn the fabric right side out and begin stuffing it with the polyfil. Once it is half-filled, add a squeaker. Then continue stuffing until the desired thickness.
Finish sewing the pieces together completely and........