CANTINHO FRATERNO-FRATERNAL CORNER BLOG

Hello, hello!

 Sister and I, whenever we can, we love to go to the Center North Mall in Sao Paulo.
We enjoy the crowd, reading a good book and having lots and lots of coffee!
Elvis is alive, for sure! lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I watched the Oprahs Finale and let me tell ya all, I did cry a lotttt.
I bet ya did it too, hum?!
So anyway, here are some  pinpoints that have called my attention and I would like to share them with ya.

1) Everyoune has a calling
2) Embrace life
3)Validate the people you love
4) Be heard
5) Please,  take the responsibility you bring the energy into this place.

Need I say more? Thank you Oprah!! Last but not least: You have the Power!!!!

Oprah´s Email: oprah@oprah.com


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário