CANTINHO FRATERNO-FRATERNAL CORNER BLOG

Pet - handmade pap.

Here's what you'll need per bowl:

- One circle with a 5" diameter for the bottom of the bowl
- Two bands 8 1/4" x 4"
- Two circles with a 6" diameter, this is the food
- Two circles with a 6" diameter, this is the water



Sew together the 2 bands along the 4" ends with a 3/8" seam. Turn right side out then fold wrong sides together as shown. Press fold which is going to be the rim of the bowl.






Pin the 5" diameter circle to the bottom of the band. Sew 3/8" seam. Turn the bowl out so the sewn edges are now inside the bowl. I sewed four parallel lines along the band as decoration plus it adds a little body so the bowl stays somewhat round.

 
 
For the food, I cut out two 6" diameter circles in brown and sewed together leaving a small opening so I could turn it right side out. Then I stuffed it polyfil and stitched up the hole. To add some dimension to it, I handstitched random lines about 1/4" long pulling them taut. (I pulled it in and out from the top to bottom). I repeated the process with the water but didn't pull through as tightly since I just wanted a ripple effect.


I also made some bones using white felt. I drew out a template then cut out the bones. Stitched 1/4" seam leaving a small opening along one of the long edges, stuffed with polyfil, and closed it up.

( I don´t remember the link- if you do, let me know and I´ll post it here)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário